HealthShare NSW Procurement is NSW Health's central point for goods and services tendering and contracting.
It creates a central hub for procurement activity and helps lower purchasing costs, allowing us to reinvest savings back into frontline clinical care.
The main functions of HealthShare NSW Procurement include:
- Management of NSW State Government contracts used in the health system
- Catalogue management
- Medical equipment
- Fleet management
- Supply chain information systems
- Procurement of clinical equipment on behalf of Local Health Districts and the NSW Ministry of Health
- Supply management of standardised, state-wide NSW Health uniforms
- Other special procurement and project management activities as required