StaffLink is your gateway to the Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Financial Management Information System (FMIS) and iProcurement.
Benefits of StaffLink:
StaffLink brings with it many benefits for NSW Health staff, including:
- Manager Self Service (MSS) and Employee Self Service (ESS) available online, anytime from work or home
- ePayslips – view your payslip online or have it emailed to you – the choice is yours
- eForms, replacing the need to print and manually submit most of the commonly used payroll and human resources forms
- Current Business Processes and Forms
- The improved procurement functionality “iProcurement” provides a ‘One-Stop Shop’ for user requisitions (Create, Receipt and Inquire)
- iProcurement utilises catalogues for requisitioning, enabling easy and accurate item selection
- Revised Chart of Accounts (COA) with five segments including two new segments for Project and Intercompany
- Invoice Scanning is part of the core solution in StaffLink and invoice holds will be managed via system generated Notifications
- Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS) creates Tax invoices for Intra Health transactions which has significantly changed Intra Health solution
Can’t remember your StaffLink username and/or password?
Save time and reset your password online by clicking the ‘forgot password’ button on the StaffLink login screen.
Alternatively, you can contact the State-wide Service Desk (SWSD) for assistance with this or any other technical issues on 1300 28 55 33.