Information for Aboriginal Applicants
HealthShare NSW is the statewide organisation delivering shared services to NSW Health and Health Agencies.
HealthShare NSW offers a wide range of positions across many different types of work.
- Human Resources
- Disability Services
- Food Services
- Linen Services
A career with HealthShare NSW offers you the opportunity for challenging and rewarding work. As an employee of HealthShare NSW you will work with a diverse team of bright and motivated people, committed to delivering seamless, consistent, high quality service to our clients across the state.
Read more about applying for a job at HealthShare NSW as an Aboriginal person in our step by step guide to Aboriginal applications and interviews.
The following information sheets are designed to assist potential Aboriginal staff gain employment within HealthShare NSW:
- Applying for a job with eHealth NSW
- Confirmation of Aboriginality
- Identification through Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Identified Position Information for Applicants
- Identified Position Information for Managers
- Targeted Position Information for Applicants
- Targeted Position Information for Managers
- NAIDOC Leave