HealthShare NSW celebrates a successful AMR period
Another successful Annual Medical Recruitment (AMR) and GradStart/MidStart annual nursing campaign comes to a close after five busy months.
Each year, October through to March, our Payroll Services team are responsible for setting up interns, junior medical officers (JMOs) and new graduate nurses within our employee HR and payroll system, StaffLink.
“Our team is responsible for ensuring that all required paperwork has been received and actioned prior to activation in the payroll system for the commencement of the new clinical year,” said Angela Birleson, Payroll Relations Manager.
From October 2018 through to March 2019, Payroll Services has successfully activated and paid:
- 1,077 interns
- 4,117 JMOs
- 1,972 GradStart/MidStart nurses and midwives.
The team not only liaises each year with thousands of eager interns, JMOs, nurses and midwives, they also collaborate every year with many other stakeholders, including:
- the JMO eRecruit team
- numerous Health Agency Medical Workforce, JMO units and Nursing Unit Managers
- the Ministry of Health and the Nursing and Midwifery Office
- Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- the Employment Screening Recruitment Unit
- other affiliated teams in Payroll, Payroll Accounting and Customer Experience.
This work is a fantastic example of how HealthShare NSW collaborates with other teams across the business and throughout NSW Health, to achieve the highest quality outcomes for the doctors and nurses of NSW Health.Back to the top of this page