The vision of HealthShare NSW is to be recognised by our customers as delivering services that compare favourably with the best comparable organisations in terms of quality, value and innovation.
We aim to provide exactly what is needed, when it is needed for our customers, and to be recognised as a great place to work, where people are valued and engaged.
Our Customer Charter is the promise we make to our customers.
Our commitment to our customers
We have customers at the heart
- Work with customers to design better ways of doing things
- Understand our customergroups and their needs
- Support our customersthrough changes inour business
We listen and respond
- Look for solutions and focus on ‘how we can’ not ‘why we can’t!’
- Work collaboratively within our organisation and with customers
- Regularly ask for customer feedback and act on itFeel empowered totake action
We do what we say we will
- Be open and honest – ‘good or bad news’
- Help customers through processes and take ownership for resolving their requests
- Provide clear timeframes for action –and accountability for meeting them
We are easy to work with
- Make it easy to contact the right person
- Provide quick and easy access to information
- Make things simpler and quicker for our customers
We keep customers informed
- Let our customers know what to expect and how things are tracking
- Tailor communication to customers’ needs